Wednesday, September 19, 2012

home.

School starts next week.

I'm not feeling it.

What I'm also not feeling? My apartment.

When I arrived, I thought that it would be perfect for short-term living. I can survive for six months. In truth, I can. It's just that now, I don't want to. The more I think about it, the more I want to throw all the furniture out of my window and start over.

I realize that empty apartments and an unlimited supply of money for refurnishing is hard to come by, so I'm trying to look on the bright side. Trying to enjoy the things that are mine and still here with me.

On the top of that list are my bon'home pillow and my knitted monoprix blanket.


As far as decoration goes, the blanket always makes my plain and simple duvet covers look a bit more lively.




No comments:

Post a Comment